Sunday, February 16, 2014

A letter from Bishop Cary

Dear Parishioners of St Francis of Assisi parish,

I wish you to know that on January 31st, the Congregation for the Clergy in the Vatican, in response to Father Radloff's appeal, issued a decree upholding my decision of October 1st, 2013, to provide new pastoral leadership for the parish. The Congregation has also upheld my determination not to make public the reasons for this decision in order to protect the right to privacy of all involved parties.

At present no decisions have been made regarding Father Radloff's next assignment to priestly ministry. This is a matter that I will be addressing with Father Radloff in the near future.

I wish to reiterate my gratitude for the significant contributions Father Radloff made to St. Francis as pastor. I also reiterate my regret for the sorrow his departure has caused many of you to undergo. I thank Father Julian and Father Joseph for undertaking the work of healing and reconciliation in the name of the Lord who makes us one.

In Christ Jesus,
Bishop Liam Cary

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Bishop Cary! We appreciate your leadership and pastoral guidance!

    ReplyDelete